Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prayer needed

Hello everyone. My family and I, Julie, could really use your prayers as my grandfather just passed away on Tuesday night. Everyone is doing well, but it is still difficult to lose a loved one, especially a husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather.
I have prayerfully decided not to go home during this time, but my family graciously decided to have a veteran memorial service in December when Andy and I return.
Thank you all for your support and prayers. Andy and I really appreciate them as we are dealing with difficult times in a different country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing...may you cherish all the good memories of him. We are daily praying for you both for your safety and that God will use you both for His work and that you might be a blessing to others there. We are so proud that you chose to go on this mission. Our love and prayers go out to you this day and everyday! Love, G. Joyce & G. Con